Get out on the water! Directly on Clearwater pass, our location is within 50 yds of the no wake zone, offering open water riding for the entirety of the rental, without need for a tour guide. Our machines are never more than a few years old and are kept in great condition.
Dolphins – everyday. Not a single day goes by without dolphin sightings, beautiful bird life, and even the occasional manatee passing by. We have many customers who spend a large portion of their rental time hanging out around a pod of dolphins cruising around – not a bad day!
$60 – ½ hour + TAX (INCLUDES GAS)
$100 – 1 hour + tax (INCLUDES GAS)
$20 off the hour before noon – Best deal on the beach!!
- Must be 18yrs+ to rent a waverunner. You can drive if you are 16yrs or 17yrs, but there must be a parent or guardian present to sign the contract and ride on the machine at all times with the minor.
- Anyone born after January 1st, 1988 must have a boater’s License.
“Boat operators who were born on or after January 1, 1988 must have a Florida Boating Saftey Identification Card (boater’s license) in order to operate a motorboat with ten horsepower or more.” – FL Fish & Wildlife
- If you do not have a boater’s license, we can provide you with a test for $3 onsite (the written test takes no longer than 20 minutes to complete).
- Must have a photo ID and credit card (for security deposit).
- All passengers must be at 6 yrs of age or older.
- Maximum 3 riders per machine.
- Maximum weight per machine 500lbs (or less depending on water conditions).